Friday, June 5, 2009

SuMmErTiMe!!!!


I am sooo excited for this summer! It's the first summer I have had off with my kids since Dylan was five! I promised my kids this summer we will be going camping, swimming anything outside ALL summer long! If I had it my way..... we would take our 5th wheel up to the lake and live in it all summer.....


2 comments:

  1. Hey chica, It looks like you guys are having a great summer so far. I love the traffic feed, except that every time I click on a different post it says I have arrived, weird. How was your trip to Cali?
    P.S. Your house is gorgeous, can you come do mine, I have zero inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We ended up not going :( We started feeling guilty for not taking the kids. So we decided to go to jackpot and take the kids with us this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete