Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm in love




I want this suitcase more then anything right NOW!

6 comments:

  1. I found it on etsy OooO i'm soooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a dork!!! It is cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was like... who's the baby? when I first saw the picture. I thought I had missed something...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sooooo mad at myself I bought this suitcase on etsy for $100 I want it for a photo prop anyways so with shipping I paid $125.......cuz I HAD TO HAVE IT..........and guess what Willie took me to DI today to look for old farm chairs and guess what was there?!? My exact same PINK suitcase that I paid $125 for.....FOR $3.00 oh man Willie was pissed! Me to but.......so ya know I have two pink suitcases

    ReplyDelete
  5. are you going to start taking pics now?? It is a CUTE prop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya Im excited I've gotten some really cute stuff :)

    ReplyDelete