Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Two of the most AmAzInG years of my life!


Today is our two year anniversary!!! It is so amazing to me how fast it has gone.....We have so much fun together, even if we are just laying in bed watching all the trashy reality show's. The thing I love is we do everything together!
So we decided to do something different for anniversary and go on a road trip to Vegas and then head to California, he's never been so we want to go to disneyland and sea world. I'm excited! 
Babe thanks for being my best friend, my soulmate....my EvErYtHiNg!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm glad you found happiness with someone, its the best being married to your best friend! Have fun in Vegas, I need to go there someday, just to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I hope you are bringing the kids with you, either that or not telling them that you are going to the happiest place on Earth. Call me if you have any questions about etting around down here. It can be a little tricky. 208-596-4040

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! How did your trip go??? I'm waiting for pics, you can't go to Disneyland and not post pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We ended up going to Jackpot instead, We started feeling guilty about going without the kids so we decided to wait and take them with us this summer :)

    ReplyDelete