Wednesday, January 21, 2009

photo tag




PHOTO TAG

The purpose of the tag is to tell the story about the picture you post. 1) Pick the last picture in your last folder, or 2) pick a picture that seems like an average picture but has some fun story about who it was taken by, or maybe there is just a funny story behind it. (Mandi's tag)


This is the last picture in my folder :) Last Tuesday I was watching Kenlee for Kaylee. Kiylee, Kenlee and Aspen decided to play dress up.... it's almost an every day occurrence at our house, that and tea parties :) Kaylee hasn't seen the pics yet so i'm going to add a couple more!






I tag everyone on my list :)


4 comments:

  1. I love those pics... send them to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOSH!!! You have like the most beautiful group of little girls ( and big girls) I have ever seen. I love that they are SO girly. I really want a girl for those reasons right there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures, your girls take dress up very seriously. Makeup and everything, but that doesn't suprise me. They will have to teach Lexie when she gets bigger :)

    ReplyDelete