
MY FOUNDATION: I dont really wear foundation...but I LOVE LOVE Kaylee's bare minerals powder and bronzer
MY BLUSH: hmmm maybe I shouldn't be doing this tag ") none!
MY DAY CREAM: md formulations
MY LIPSTICK: just clear gloss when I wear any
MY ESSENTIAL BEAUTY PRODUCT: mascara
MY FAVORITE PRODUCT: my bare minerals warmth powder
MY PERFUME: Paris Hilton (dont laugh) and my Ed Hardy
MY NAILS: my nails never get done
MY FEET: toenails always painted pink
MY HANDS: are neglected
THREE PRODUCTS TO TAKE ON A DESERT ISLAND: sunscreen, more sunscreen and Aloe
WOMEN I ADMIRE FOR THERE BEAUTY: Jessica Simpson, Angelina Jolie and Jessica Alba
WOMEN WITH THE BEST SENSE OF STYLE: Jessica Simpson and Victoria Beckham
MY ULTIMATE DREAM: To have my body before kids and not get wrinkles!(beauty dream)
Tag: Kaylee, Hailey, Kendall, Mindy, Jess, Mandy, Tiff, Lacey
MY BLUSH: hmmm maybe I shouldn't be doing this tag ") none!
MY DAY CREAM: md formulations
MY LIPSTICK: just clear gloss when I wear any
MY ESSENTIAL BEAUTY PRODUCT: mascara
MY FAVORITE PRODUCT: my bare minerals warmth powder
MY PERFUME: Paris Hilton (dont laugh) and my Ed Hardy
MY NAILS: my nails never get done
MY FEET: toenails always painted pink
MY HANDS: are neglected
THREE PRODUCTS TO TAKE ON A DESERT ISLAND: sunscreen, more sunscreen and Aloe
WOMEN I ADMIRE FOR THERE BEAUTY: Jessica Simpson, Angelina Jolie and Jessica Alba
WOMEN WITH THE BEST SENSE OF STYLE: Jessica Simpson and Victoria Beckham
MY ULTIMATE DREAM: To have my body before kids and not get wrinkles!(beauty dream)
Tag: Kaylee, Hailey, Kendall, Mindy, Jess, Mandy, Tiff, Lacey
p.s I need a new mascara! mine got discontinued! What's your Favorite?





That's because it's the best stuff ever!!
ReplyDeletecute blog! I'm glad you got one! Tell Kiy Happy Birthday from me & Nash! We love her! I'm sure we will see you guys soon!! luv ya
ReplyDeleteKrystal! That was a surprise to see you on my blog! How are you? your kids are beautiful! We will have to call ya sometime when we come down! Love ya Tiffany
ReplyDeleteHey Chica! How are you! My mom did tell me a while ago that she got a chance to visit with you. Your kids are all so cute! I am glad you have a blog, its a great way to keep track of old buddies! I don't write much, but I post a lot of pics. I think I am probably going to go private soon, but I will add you to my list when I do. Talk to you soon ~Mandi
ReplyDelete