Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kiylee turns FIVE today!

 I REALLY can't believe my baby turns five today.... I'm having a DANG hard time with it! Five... that means she starts school next year ugh how time flies. She's super excited though, for the last year I have been promising her that when she turns five she won't have to take naps anymore. So the first thing she said to me was "It's my birthday mom, you know what that means right mom?' ..... "yes, it means your FIVE and your not my little baby anymore (tear)" ...
"No mom it means no more NAPS YES!!!!! She cracks me up she is so much fun, and says the funniest things :) 
 So anyways yesterday we went to pick out her cake for tonight let me tell you it's a BIG BIG deal to Kiy to get the perfect cake! So were sitting there flipping through the cakes and she's having a really hard time deciding between a dora cake and a tinker bell one. She really liked the dora one but......." mom, I'm kinda trying to get away from Dora, because you know...it's kinda babyish I really like Dora but i'm going to be five, so ok lets get Tinker bell..it's more like a five year olds cake huh!"  Oh how I love love her!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe your baby turned five! They grow too fast. Be sure to wish her a late happy birthday for me. I love your blog and am so excited to keep track of whats going on in your life. Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally seeing Kiylee saying this...She's the funniest little girl ever. We all still laugh about when she told us that her swimsuit doesn't cover her tata's HAHA she's hilarious....I didnt nkow u spelled her name like that....I'm glad u got a blog! Don't be slackin' on it ;)

    ReplyDelete