VeNtInG!!!
Today is just one of those days when I just want to crawl back in bed, pull the covers over my head and go back to bed. Why is it when it rains it pours? It seems like it's been pouring for the last 3 months. From our economy, to the nasty custody battle we are going through for our step-daughter, to work being slow. TO MY HOUSE NEVER STAYING CLEAN! Ok that one's not to big but today it is. Everything just seems to be hitting me today. I cant stand my house being messy, I have become obsessed with it being clean, and when it's not I go a little CrAzY... So that is how my day started... waking up to a messy house.....that I cleaned all day. Why is that men do not think they should have to clean....it's a WOMENS job, I'm ok with cleaning, I stay at home know so it's my job, but can they NOT CLEAN up after themselves.... SERIOUSLY!
So wake up to my house, then we go pick up our fifth wheel from Will's dad's house, So he can go to Texas to work for a couple weeks. And the water heater is broke turns out Will didn't winterize it so great...did I mention he did the same thing to our boat last year, ended up costing a nice $4500.00 So with the water heater broken I'm sure there was water left in the pipes.....Anyways my day just keeps getting better. My husband is staying in the garage pretending to work ( I think he's avoiding me) Kiy keeps telling me "It sucks having a bad day huh mom, that's how my day is if you make me clean my room" Haha funny girl.
I am so ready for it to stop "raining" actually "pouring".................I think I am going to go crawl into BED.....and hopes this day ends SOON!
"Into every life a little rain must fall, but I think someones mistaken me for Noah"--Allison Raul





we both have a somewhat similar blog today... mine is here. Hope you have a better day tomorrow! Keep smilin' babe!http://aspiritualwoman.blogspot.com/2009/02/finding-joy-in-journey-and-just-one-of.html
ReplyDeleteHey Krys,
ReplyDeleteWhen I have a day like you've had I go running. You burn up your aggression and lots of calories too. The key is to keep thinking about all the things that happened to make you mad. Pretty soon you are exhausted and not so mad anymore either.
Later Chica,
Mandi
I'm sorry you had a bad day, those are not fun, beleive me I've had my share. I do what Mandi does and I go on a walk or run, it's nice to have the time to yourself after being home with the kids all day, also I dont think guys know how to clean up after themselves, its just not in there blood, after six years Jake is just picking up his clothes out of the bathroom after he showers and puts them in the dirty clothes, and half the time they end up next to the hamper not in it, but that's about as good as it gets. Hope you have a better day today! Tiff
ReplyDeleteI'm just glad to see someone else feels the same way sometimes!!
ReplyDelete