Tuesday, February 17, 2009

HUSBAND TAG






Disclosure: this will explain why my blog is called "Our Crazy little life" (This is for u Mandi)

His full name: William Everette Orchard

Where did you meet? OK well...... I was married to my first husband and he was married to his first wife..... Molly (his wife at the time) started hanging out, we decided to have dinner at her house so our husbands could meet :) So that's how we meet. Just for the record we didn't get married for 5 years later.
Who asked who out first: We were always hanging out in the same group. When we were both divorced we started hanging out more...but I guess I asked him out first, to the hypnotist show in Blackfoot.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
When and where was your first kiss? Wow this blog could get me in trouble....um Angie's house on Mothers day.
Who said I love you first: I did
How long did you date: 6 months.... before we got engaged, he asked me on his birthday it was so sweet!
How long have you been married: 1 year 10 months 
Do you have any children? None together, I have 3 he has 2
Who admits when they're wrong first: Def him I am so stubborn
Who wears the pants: I do for sure
What is your favorite feature of his?His dimples and curly hair
Does he have a nickname for you? Beautiful
What is his favorite food? Rhonda's finger steaks 
What is his favorite sport? Football hands down
Does he have a hidden talent? Yes and I love it
How old is he? 31 getting old :)
What’s his favorite type of music? He likes everything 
Who's taller: He is 
Who sings better: Neither of us can sing but we try
Who is smarter: He is but I would never let him know that ;)
Who does the laundry: ME!
Who pays the bills: Me 
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: I do 
Who mows the lawn: Dylan my son
Who cooks dinner: Will I hate cooking
Who drives: Willie
Do you think he will read this? Ya one of these days 
What do you admire most about him? I love his old fashion ways, he always opens the door for me, he takes such good care of me :) and he is an amazing step-dad I am one LUCKY GIRL!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you, now was that so hard!? I am glad to see you so happy with Will, it is crazy how life works out. I wish we could go back and tell 8th grade Krystal and Mandi how lovely everything would work out before you left for Seattle. It sure would have saved a lot of heartache, but also a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY MOLY did you just admit that the first night was at the hypnotist.... I am glad your happy were all happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys make a great couple! I'm going to show Justin that Willies name is really William, because he keeps telling me it's really Willard.. what a dork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know huh Mandi I really thought my world was ending that day.....If only we would have known how GOOD life would turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Kaylee that was the first time I asked him out.....kinda I guess?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and Hay "WILLARD" haha thats what i'm so calling him from know on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you guys are beautiful!! I've got to meet your children & your new hubby!

    ReplyDelete