My baby turned 6!!!! I can't believe how fast time flies!!! I keep telling her she can't grow up anymore!!!! She is my little sassy one very out spoken...... kinda like her mama :) Kiy and her grandpa Kent :)
I am so proud of you! Not because your baby's 6, (that's great too) but for actually posting! You have a very cute nephew, aren't nephews the best! All your kids are super cute, and it looks like you are all doing great!
We have been married for almost three years now. He is my best friend...my SOULMATE...My EvErYtHiNg.......For Ever, For Always, No Matter What
Dylan
Dylan just turned 11...CRAZY...He is such an amazing kid, he is the best big brother so protective and loving! He's really into football and snowboarding right now :)
Cutter
Cutter is turning into such a daddy's boy! He loves being with his dad :) Cutter loves playing basketball and baseball! He is sooo athletic.
Kenadee
Kena is our sweet quiet innocent one :) She is always making sure that everyone is taking care of and happy...You couldn't ask for a better little girl
Kiylee
and then there is KIY....She's def going to be my WILD CHILD! She is so sweet, a little SASSY :) but... She is such a mommies girl!!!
Aspen Jade
Aspen is our little singer..this little girl can sing almost any song off the radio word for word it's crazy! She is so so smart!
I am so proud of you! Not because your baby's 6, (that's great too) but for actually posting! You have a very cute nephew, aren't nephews the best! All your kids are super cute, and it looks like you are all doing great!
ReplyDeleteI know I have been such a slacker lately!!! I need to get with it! Isn't he so freaking cute!!! I love him :)
ReplyDeleteHey you, found your blog :) Cute fam seriously cannot believe how big your kids are, soo cute!! I'm adding you to my blog list - hope your great!
ReplyDelete